Hello all!
Since this is my first blog post, I figured I would give you a little background info..
Mr. G and I have been dating for almost 4 years and have known each other for 5 years. We got engaged back in June of 09, on my 25th birthday. I had no idea it was coming. We had talked about it briefly a few times but I honestly did not think it was going to happend until maybe Christimas 09' or April 10' on our 4 year anniversary. So I was pleasantly surpised when it happened sooner than later. :-)
But since then, I have been following a few of the blogs on here just to get some idea's on what type of wedding I might like to have. I'm not one of the those girls who has been dreaming about her wedding since she was a little girl. I have no clue what I want yet and since getting engaged I have toyed with several different idea's for our wedding. There was the fall wedding, the spring wedding, the big backyard BBQ wedding, a wedding by the water, a wedding on a golf course at sunset and so many more. Currently, I am seriously considering a destination wedding, but who knows.
So follow me as I embark on the long but wonderful winding road of planning our wedding!
XoXo,
A
Thursday, February 11, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment